Wednesday, September 16, 2009

meeting #1

So we have a date for our first meeting at the school we are trying to get Eli into. September 24th at 10:45. This is just the first initial paper work, getting to know Eli meeting. His case worker (she is awesome) from Early Intervention is going with us and she will also be informing them of evaluations that they have done with Eli and helping us in the whole process of getting him accepted into the school. Seems like a long time to wait, but gives us more time for prayer. I am really excited about the whole thing, I feel like since we pulled Eli out of Mothers Day Out that his chatter has def become more of us hearing some words trying to be said, and his super crazy melt downs have also eased up, he will let us distract and help him now and that is a HUGE relief. So I think the school will just help him reinforce what he is trying so hard to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment