All of the prayers for Eli and Sophie starting school have been so appreciated. Sophie is having a GREAT time at school, she loves her teacher and seems to be doing well with the other kids in her class, though anytime I ask her what the names of her new friends are she just says "I dunno, I can't remember". She is such a little social bug and just adjusting really well.
I had asked for prayers for Eli and a school that we are trying to get him in. We are still waiting to hear on a date for our first meeting to get the process started. This school is for developmentally delayed kids but also has some "normal kids" mixed in the group so they get a good balance, but the awesome thing is that there are only around 5-6 kids in each class and he will get all the therapy he needs for FREE. He will get sensory therapy, speech, and anything else you could think of, he will be covered on every angle :) This is such an answer to prayer since we are at the age with him that the state has done their job in providing therapy services for him and he was going to have to go to the local public school for that, which we weren't ok with since our little elementary school is not that great. So hopefully if accepted he will have a place where he can be for the next 2 1/2 years that will help him socially and mentally prepare for kindergarden.
Tony's job is going great and he is finishing up on a new campaign for work and getting some awesome new commercials out on the airwaves all while in the middle of doing a masters program for entertainment business, he is very busy but always such a great Daddy and comes home in the evening and plays with the kids until bedtime .
I got a job, which I am very excited about. I will only be working on Saturdays in a salon down the road from us and it couldn't be more perfect. I know everyone working there and it will be a GREAT way to ease my way back into the work world.
The one thing I know for sure is God is soooo good and he always gives us exactly what we need, but I have learned that I need to be in his word and open for what He has for us.
Yay I LOVE Blogs. Once you get the hang of it blogging is really fun... which it seems like you are doing well!
ReplyDelete